Hi there!

for reasons unknown, you've decided to check out my blog about the random things that happen at my school and stuff. so welcome!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Under the Weather, Feeling the Pressure

I didn't feel so good today and, frankly, I was pretty miserable.  It is absolutely fun dealing with the same old Monday grind and being under the weather.  Adding to the feelings of misery is the fact that Exams are only days away.  I've also got bible verse memorization and preparation for my joint-leadership of a children's retreat.  I don't perform too well under pressure, and recently it has become quite evident...

2 comments:

  1. so sorry. i know what you're saying. lol just don't hit Zayna with a clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. that was completely accidental!

    or was it.... jk :)

    ReplyDelete